farewell

6:40 AM / Posted by samson_wcs /

Today is my best friend departure day to US for a student exchange...He is boarding the plane form KLIA to Singapore...We plan to send him ard 6pm and at the same time celebrate his 21st birthday for him...

Unfortunately.i cun attend the farewell bidding...Is been a regret for me that unable to attend the event...

Sometime is hard to say goodbye to others...especially the one you truly treasure of...
Sometime need to struggle with the tears too...although you knw is not the end of the relationship between you and ur beloved...sometime i wish to avoid this kind of event...Perhaps i kind of emotional ppl... cun stand the separation moment....

Life is full of unpredictable...Chinese got this songs as saying,"失去才会懂得珍惜“。。。U feel appreciate when u lost something...

For me, I think i need to learn to let go...cuz life is not a bed of roses...I will face a lot of seperation in future...I shld learn to overcome the reluctant feeling and the sadness caused...

For my friend, although i cun give my blessing to you on the spot but hope that you understand me and i wish u learn a lot when u r abroad...Grab this golden opportunity to experience wut u have never experience b4 and brg back ur lessons back to benefit the ppl ard u...Then u will not waste this chance given...

Wish u all the best in US

May God bless you....

0 comments:

Post a Comment