Convo

12:46 AM / Posted by samson_wcs /

Senior Convo...

wah is a waiting for moment for my seniors to come to the moment of stepping out from the academic field...congratulations to all of them...Wish them all the best in future!!!

As a final year student,this remind me to plan out my future from nw...
Times flies...and the competition i will confront in establishing my career right after my graduation future is getting higher and higher...

Wut i shld prepare myself to beat others...
Wut i have in myself that can convince the others...
How am i different from other competitors...
...
..

alot of question come to my mind thats seemed so far but is so ard the corner....

I shld work hard and play hard for not being regret i future!!

All the best to my fren and seniors!!!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment