My first Blogging

12:15 AM / Posted by samson_wcs /


I heard if blogging long time ago
and this is my 1st time writing my own blog...
haha...

Abit nervous....
Dun knw How to start too...

Well i start by introducing myself

I jz a ordinary boy from my very beloved small town named as Yong Peng, situated in the state of Johor in Malaysia...

I'm 21st years old...haha...finally mature...can try alot of thing that i never try b4...

I'm still a student now....In UKM...pursuing my degree in Actuarial Science in the path of realizing my dream of becoming an actuary in Malaysia...(Dun knw wuts is actuary? haha...go and google it!!)

I'm very amiable and sensitive guys...I am friendly to everyone ard me...mayb becuz of my humour and also my courage to perform anything that hardly done by ordinary ppl...(sometime i do think that i'm a clown among my fren...)haha...That's my very unique and outstanding character which motivate me to stand on the stage to perform my artistic talent in front of alot audience and judges...and luckily i got the rewards for my talent sumtime....For ur information, i'm quite confident in my vocal and dancing performance so far...Not the best but the is above good...haha(very confident huh)...

I'm sensitive!!Sensitive to the needs of ppl surrounding me...i concern abt thier feeling and also their reactions either towards me or towards thing surrounded...Sometime, i do also get the disadvantage from this character....Sumtime being too sensitive until i acting too emotionally...I'm easily fet affected by someone view and opinion on me...Thats seemed to put pressure on me until i think too low abt my self(low self esteem)...Sometime even b the pessismistic....Well, mayb is the problem of zodiac sign...(Pieces)...haha..jz kidding!!But the most important i am honest to everyone that knw..."this is who i am, and i appreciate who u are"...\

I'm a christian since young...I grow in church where i gain alot of life experience inside...I work with the elders when i was in my secondary schools...I make testimony in front of ppls... I dance...I sing...and I even teach...Thanks to God's mercy and grace...I got the gift from HIM to be able to serve HIM in my life..."Is a great thing to Praise the Lord..Is a great thing to Serve the Lord"..i believe everyone in this world got their role to play that God gives...I feel lucky to be under His guidance and love...May His Name be glorified....

Well

Is too many say abt jz myself...
I hope i can make new frens thru this blogger...


For those visitors...
enjoy my sharing here...

Cya soon!!!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment