Secret

8:46 AM / Posted by samson_wcs /

normally i was thinking who am i doing in this world?

Is that really me a person worth to be exist in this world...Is that i worth to be a God's son...i am not actually who i am in what others see...i have sumthing inside...deep inside...a secret that only i knew what i am going on...i hope the secret din exist in me...i jz want to be a normal person...without any ability...without any intelligence...without any talent...without any gifts from God...

If i can subsitute the secret with all my strength i willing to do so...really!!

Sumtime i jz talk to myself inside...two voices fighting and quarrelling...but always the bad side wins...i tired of hearing this struggle...Is hard...is tortured...my soul and my mind...sumtime i jz thinking of commit suicide becuz i feel hard to fall between righteousness and desires...

If i can subsitute the voices with all my life i willing to do so...really!

I jz want to ask God...Why i feel like this...Why i act like this...Why i become so weak in front of the temptation...Why i become very cunning when i want to satisfy my desires...Why? Why? Why?....Why God want to put the secret in me...i had been trying for so many years since i knew it is wrong...but i jz couldn't to get rid of it...it jz come in nature...come as an instinct...come in gens
Is tat really an instinct...the world gives me a "No"...But why i jz cun stop myself from thinking of that...why i cun make myself be a right person...for so many years, i was controlled by the secret day by day...year to year

i was tired...very tired...i was hopeless...despair...disappointed...useless...jerk...hypocrite...

will i get a treatment, God?
will i get a punishment for what i have done, God?
will i get a repay for my irresponsible of controlling myself God?

God i need ur help
To be normal
To be good
To be ur son...

i know u r the only one can help
i need to know ur way in me
i need to know the way of salvation in my secret...
i hope for a revival...a recovery... a testimony... and Your way in me

Teach me Lord
Guide me Lord
Supervise me Lord
Rod me Lord
whenever U can to wake me up

Thank You....!!

2 comments:

Comment by Unknown on December 21, 2008 at 6:49 AM

hey, my fren.. although i duno wat happen in u. but i hope u will always happy.. dun always keep thing inside. sometimes its good to talk it out although its hard.. cheer up! ;P

Comment by samson_wcs on December 21, 2008 at 7:16 AM

thanks for support...
but this thing even said out is not use one...
dun worry u will still a cheerful me
it is jz an inside of me that i think only me myself knew

Post a Comment